Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Right up My Alley

I went over to check out what the topic for #Blogtober was today, and I was very pleased to find out that it's Pet Peeves... such luck!

The Daily Tay Blogtober14

I'm going to try to keep this list short... may be hard for me though.

1. Clean clothes being put into a laundry basket. I don't know why, but this just makes me cringe. I really think that it makes the most sense to just fold or hang your clothes as you pull them out of the dryer. Otherwise they're wrinkly! And how the heck do you plan your outfits out if you can't see easily what you do and don't have available? The madness!!!!

2. Senseless noise making. Yes, you read that right. Noise for the sake of being noisy. I do NOT like whistling. Or clapping for no reason. Or people talking much too loud in small places. I immediately become agitated. We've had construction going on at our office and I swear to the almighty God above that I almost went bat shit crazy with all the hammering at odd intervals.

3. Empty ice cube trays. Okay, you take an ice cube tray. Remove the ice. And you put it BACK in the freezer, EMPTY?! What kind of remedial learning school did you go to?! In the name of all things that are holy in the world, walk your ass to the sink and fill it back up before you put it back in the fridge!

There, I managed to keep it to 3. Three things that I'm sure thousands at least one other person are equally annoyed by. AmIRight??


 photo 284877b_zps8b820ec3.png

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I come over on Saturday, I'm going to announce myself by whistling and clapping at the same time. Just because you love it so much ;)